IMPACT HS Youth Group Night
– Fellowship Hall
Connect: “An opportunity for youth and others to connect with God and each other through fellowship, modern music, relevant teaching and small discussion groups. “
– 5:30-6pm: Fellowship: refreshments provided for anyone
– 6-6:40pm: Modern Music (in FH)
– This will include many of the usual elements you would expect for those who are unable to make Sunday morning: contemporary praise music, multi-media, teaching, prayer, application, mission feedback etc, but the content, informal in nature, will aim primarily at those of HS age, but also young adults, their parents/adults and the de-churched. (If Confirmands are unable to make the Saturday or Sunday morning services, attending Connect will count towards their church attendance.)
Fellowship: (IMPACT HS Youth Group – arrives by 6:45pm if they haven’t already.)
– 6:55pm-7:15pm: Relevant Teaching: Biblically based talk on the Ten Commandments. (These will be primarily led by Martin, but others will be encouraged to be involved as gifting determines.)
– Some weeks will be focused on outreach/mission events as well as social events.
– 7:15-8pm: Small Discussion Groups: IMPACT Youth Group: icebreaker games and group discussion time led by Martin and other leaders.
– There will also be opportunities for adults to discuss the relevant application of the talk in our lives today, as well as other small groups.
Please be praying for us as we embark on this new format for a Sunday evening.