July 31 – August 4
10 am to 2 pm
(Bring a bag lunch)
For students entering grades 2-12 this fall
Invite and Bring your friends!
Trained professionals who love the Lord and all His children will be leading each of the arts.
Come to Meet the Artist
- Rejoice in God: Father/Creator, Son/Author of Salvation, and Holy Spirit/Inspirer.
- Recognize the Lord’s love for the arts and for artists.
- Learn to dialog with the Lord as we use our artistic skills.
Come to Meet the artist who is you
- Recognize the creativity God has placed within you.
- Identify the arts God designed you to enjoy and share.
- Rejoice with and encourage the other artists at the camp.
Come to Experience artistic opportunities
- Two days you will explore drawing, painting, music, dance, drama, photography, & more!
- Three days you will focus on an artistic area of your choice.
- Share your art during the camp and worship services Aug. 5-6.
For more information contact Jane Horn, Worship and Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call church office 952-831-5276
Suggested donation is $25 per child/$35 per family.
Registration forms available in the church office
Registration deadline Thurs July 20