Christmas Together – Friday, December 4 and Saturday, December 5 – 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at St. Michael’s – FREE event
Celebrate the Season
Come and experience this live Christmas production from the comfort of your own vehicle. We invite you to kick off the holiday season with an outdoor program of the Christmas story.
For the Whole Family
Take your family and friends on a drive-thru experience and enjoy an evening of music, lights, kids giveaways, treats, and live animals as we take you through the story of Christmas.
Questions? Call: 952-831-5276
Check out these tips before you head over to the event.
Top 10 Tips for Live Nativity Drive-Thru:
- One Entrance Only: The only entrance into the Drive-Thru Nativity is off of Poplar Bridge Road. You will NOT be able to exit onto Poplar Bridge Road. After going through the Drive-Thru Nativity you will exit out of the parking lot onto Normandale Blvd heading north.
- Come anytime between 6:00-8:00 p.m. on either night but don’t wait until the last minute. The entrance to the event will close at 8:00 p.m. You are welcome to go through the event as many times as time allows.
- Expect a bit of a wait – and lots of fun – while you’re in line! We have some special surprises planned for before you even get to the live nativity. We’ll have live Christmas music for you to enjoy, and, of course, Christmas cookies. Enjoy the music, snack on the cookies, and get into the Christmas spirit! You might even want to bring your own thermos of a hot beverage.
- Listen to the live music on your radio! As soon as you get close to St. Michael’s, tune in to 106.7 FM to hear the live performance.
- Know how to shut off your headlights. We know this sounds easy, but with newer cars, it can be a bit more complicated than just pushing a switch.
- Fill up before you go. Because the drive-thru time can vary, we recommend gassing up your car before coming to avoid seeing the low fuel light come on in the middle of the line.
- Make sure everyone uses the restroom before you leave your house. We will have restrooms available inside the church only for emergencies.
- Please stay in your vehicle at all times. Because this is a drive-thru event at night, we are asking everyone to remain in their cars during the entire experience to keep everyone safe.
- Stay home if you are not healthy. Even though you can experience this event from the comfort of your home, we do still ask that if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms to please stay home and rest. We want this experience to be safe for all involved.
- Enjoy the Drive-Thru Nativity with friends. Invite your friends and family BEFORE you get here. (We will NOT have a place for you to all climb into one car together once you pull into the event.)
A note regarding your health and safety: face masks are encouraged, especially for the driver or person receiving any giveaway items during the event. Also, if you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home. Common symptoms of COVID-19 can include cough, shortness of breath, chills, fever, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell. Current health guidelines also recommend that those with “high-risk” conditions do not attend. Learn more about COVID-10 resources from the MN Dept. of Health.