YOUTH (6TH GRADE – 12TH GRADE)
Youth Ministry at St. Michael’s aims to equip children, youth, young adults and parents to be a thriving community of disciples dedicated to loving God and our neighbors.
Know and Grow in God’s Love
Live joyful hope with our neighbors
Support and Equip each other
We strive to….
Follow God’s example, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5 :1-2
Questions – Contact Matt Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms & Documents
- Confirmation Shepherd JD
- 2018-2019 Confirmation Registration Form
- Health Information Form- Confirmation
- Background Check Form Drivers License
- 6th grade – 8th grade
- 2019-2020 Events: Contact Matt Connolly
- Confirmation is offered on Wednesdays, September 11, 2019 through April 22, 2020; 6:30 – 7:45 pm. Youth will study the 6 chief parts of Luther’s Catechism throughout the year. The youth will also be put into small groups.
- Teen Shepherds: If there are any HS youth who are interested in serving and being mentored as a teen shepherd in Confirmation, please let Matt know.
Sunday Morning Bible Study and Fellowship
- 6th grade – 12th grade
- Sundays 9:30-10:30 am (September through May)
- For those who want to spend time with others digging deeper into God’s word. This is a space for all youth to connect with each other as well as with their Confirmation shepherds and youth leaders.
- Grades 9-12
- Events 2019 – 2020: Contact Matt Connolly
- Summer Trip: LCMS National Youth Gathering, July 11-15 in Minneapolis
- 6 – 8 pm Sunday evening time in Bible study, prayer, music, and fellowship (September through May) In 2019-2020, our new music director, Derek Bates, will be teaching and leading youth who want to sing or play instruments for worship.
- Friends are always welcome!
Mission and Outreach
- There are plenty of opportunities to serve at home and away: VBS, feeding the homeless, Operation Christmas Child, VEAP and Feed My Starving Children
St. Michael's Lutheran Church
9201 Normandale Blvd
Bloomington, MN 55437
Preschool office: 952-230-2025
Mon 8:30am to 3:30pm
Tues-Thurs 8:30am to 9:00pm