Preschool (3-4 year olds)
St. Michael’s Preschool was established in 1968. Our mission is to create a loving Christian environment in which the children can develop to their fullest potential including spiritual, physical, emotional, social and cognitive growth in their young lives.
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. -Proverbs 22:6
St. Michael’s Lutheran Preschool is a Christian education facility. At our preschool young children participate in experiences away from home before entering the elementary school. The objective of St. Michael’s Preschool is to provide each child a safe, loving and positive environment where faith is naturally integrated into the curriculum.
Our program of education considers the whole child-his/her spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual and physical welfare. We desire to assist parents in developing Christian character and the citizenship of their children.
- Registration for Fall 2021 is open for St. Michael’s members and currently enrolled families. Community-wide registration for Fall 2021 opens on January 9, 2021.
- Our next Open House is Saturday, January 9, 2021 from 10:00 to noon. Sign up for a 15-minute time slot by calling or emailing director Christina Stockton at email@example.com or 952-230-2025. Due to COVID-19 precautions, this year’s open house is for parents only and is by appointment only.
Questions? Contact Christina Stockton, Preschool Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-2022 Registration Fee
2021-2022 School Year Class Options and Tuition
For children who are 3 on or before Aug. 31 and are toilet-trained:
- Tuesday/Thursday – 9:00 – 11:30 am
$160 per month
For children who are 4 on or before Aug. 31:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 9:00 – 11:30 am
$215 per month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday plus Enrichment*
$285 per month
Includes morning sessions plus Monday Lunch Bunch (11:30-12:15) and Monday Afternoon Enrichment (12:15-2;45 pm)
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 12:30 – 3:00 pm
$195 per month
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Monday Lunch Bunch and Enrichment is only available to the Mon/Wed/Fri 4K AM class at this time. Enrollment is guaranteed for 10 students. Waitlist available for additional students if there is enough interest.
Classes are in session September through May.
St. Michael’s Preschool admits students of any race, color, national, ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs and other school-administered programs.