Preschool (3-4 year olds)
St. Michael’s is an exceptional, Christ-centered, award-winning preschool and ministry of St. Michael’s Lutheran Church that is open to families in the Twin Cities area. We invite you and your child to consider St. Michael’s as your next “home away from home!”
Our mission is to create a loving Christian environment in which the children can develop to their fullest potential: including spiritual, physical, emotional, social and cognitive growth in their young lives.
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. -Proverbs 22:6
The objective of St. Michael’s Preschool is to provide each child a safe, loving and positive environment where faith is naturally integrated into the curriculum.
What Your Child Will Experience at St. Michael’s
- Creative Learning: Arts and crafts, science center, author-of-the-month, reading nooks, singing and dancing, writing journals, sensory tables, and much more.
- Safe, Loving Environment: Spacious, secure, naturally lit classroom; State of MN licensure; app-based parent communication; caring and experienced teachers; and family involvement opportunities.
- Faith Focus: Daily Bible stories, chapel times, praise songs, and an environment grounded in Christian values. We aim to make sure your children are learning about the most important thing: the love of Jesus.
- Active Play: Dramatic play, gym time, outdoor playground, annual bike week, field trips, and more.
- Kindergarten Readiness: Proven, purposeful, age-appropriate curriculum with bi-annual assessments and parent-teacher conferences.
Ready to Learn More?
- Registration for Fall 2021 is underway and we still have some spots available! Contact Kristi Lueth for registration details.
- Interested in a personal tour? Have questions? Contact Kristi Lueth, Preschool Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-2022 Registration Fee
2021-2022 School Year Class Options and Tuition
For children who are 3 on or before Aug. 31 and are toilet-trained:
- Tuesday/Thursday – 9:00 – 11:30 am
$160 per month
For children who are 4 on or before Aug. 31:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 9:00 – 11:30 am
$215 per month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Afternoon Enrichment – 12:15 – 2:45 pm
Additional $70 per month for each day selected
4-year-olds have the option of staying for an extended day of focused enrichment activities on Mondays, Wednesdays, and/or Fridays. Students bring a lunch from home for Lunch Bunch (11:30 to 12:15.) Afternoon enrichment topics are: Mondays–Science, Wednesdays–Literacy, and Fridays–Art. Students can choose to stay for one, two, or three afternoons for the year.
Classes are in session September through May.
Docs/Forms for Registered Families:
St. Michael’s Preschool admits students of any race, color, national, ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs and other school-administered programs.
Contact for More Information
Contact Kristi Lueth, Preschool Director, for further information.
“Our family has had a great experience with St. Michael’s Preschool! Our kids have truly blossomed there as they’ve gotten used to being away from home and gained confidence with their peers. The teachers are passionate and knowledgeable, and the environment is so loving. We look forward to sending our youngest in the fall!”
We have been very blessed to have our 8 children attend St. Michael’s Pre-K. It has prepared all of them well for kindergarten socially and academically, but above all, the teachers made the difference! They have really become like a family to us, encouraging and loving our kids, and sharing their faith with them. It has truly been a gift for our family!
Welcoming and Loving Our Neighbors in Response to God's Love
Mon-Thurs 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday, 10 am (rebroadcast)
Sunday, 8:45 & 10 am
Sunday, 4 pm (organ/hymn service)