Youth (6th-12th Grades)
Youth Ministry at St. Michael’s aims to equip children, youth, young adults and parents to be a thriving community of disciples dedicated to loving God and our neighbors.
- Know and Grow in God’s Love
- Live joyful hope with our neighbors
- Support and Equip each other
We strive to….
Follow God’s example, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5 :1-2
Sunday Mornings – for all grades 6-12
We have a youth Bible study at 11:00 – contact Pastor Ryan for more details at email@example.com.
CONNECT YOUTH – SUMMER!
In the summer, Connect Youth (grades 9-12) and Connect Confirmation (grades 6-8) meet together on Wednesday nights at 6 pm. Here is our summer schedule, but make sure you’re on the email list for updates (talk to Michelle Totten) or check the Church Center app calendar for changes.
- June 14 – Summer Blast Off! Dunk tank, ice cream, popcorn, bounce house, outdoor worship at 7
- June 21 – Outdoor Games, Devotion, Firepit / Smores
- June 28 – Hot Topics: Parent and Youth Learning Night – Mental Health
- July 5 – Youth Worship Night at 7 pm (6 pm activity TBD)
- July 12 – Bible Study on Luke 5
- July 19 – Games and Devotion (and Pool Day at Pastor Pat’s)
- July 26 – Hot Topics: Parent and Youth Learning Night – Social Media / Technology
- August 2 – Schroeder Cabin Day Trip
- August 9 – Bible Study on John 3 and 4
- August 16 – Games and Devotion
- August 23 – Hot Topics: Parent and Youth Learning Night – Culture Wars
- August 30 – Bible Study on 1 John 1
Connect Confirmation is for grades 6-8. Confirmation meets on Wednesday nights throughout the school year, from 6:30 to 7:45.