Youth (6th-12th Grades)
Youth Ministry at St. Michael’s aims to equip children, youth, young adults and parents to be a thriving community of disciples dedicated to loving God and our neighbors.
- Know and Grow in God’s Love
- Live joyful hope with our neighbors
- Support and Equip each other
We strive to….
Follow God’s example, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5 :1-2
Sunday Mornings – for all grades 6-12
We have a youth Bible study at 11:00 – contact Pastor Ryan for more details at email@example.com.
Connect Youth is for grades 9-12. We meet Sunday nights 6 to 7:30 pm in the youth room most weeks. Here’s our Fall 2022 schedule, but make sure you’re on the email list for updates (talk to Michelle Totten) or check the Church Center app for changes.
- Sept 11 Rally Day, after 10 am service
- Sept 18 Bible Study: Fire & Faithfulness with Sadie Robertson
- Sept 25 Bible Study: Fire & Faithfulness
- Oct 2 Bonfire at Vogts
- Oct 9 Bible Study: Fire & Faithfulness
- Oct 16 Bible Study: Fire & Faithfulness
- Oct 23 Off (MEA)
- Oct 30 Bible Study: TBD
- Nov 6 Bible Study: TBD
- Nov 13 Service
- Nov 20 Game Night at Chris & Alyssa’s
- Nov 27 Off (Thanksgiving)
- Dec 4 Christmas Party
Connect Confirmation is for grades 6-8. Confirmation meets on Wednesday nights throughout the school year, from 6:30 to 7:45.