Youth (6th-12th Grades)
Youth Ministry at St. Michael’s aims to equip children, youth, young adults and parents to be a thriving community of disciples dedicated to loving God and our neighbors.
- Know and Grow in God’s Love
- Live joyful hope with our neighbors
- Support and Equip each other
We strive to….
Follow God’s example, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5 :1-2
Forms & Documents
- Confirmation Shepherd JD
- Confirmation registration form
- Health Information Form- Confirmation
- Background Check Form Drivers License
Youth in the confirmation program: please use the assessments for studying. On Wed, Dec. 9 we will take these assessments in class. Assessments help the pastors know what to teach and if a lesson needs some review, for the whole group. It is a tool to help us teach the Gospel and Lutheran doctrine effectively.
- Lesson 14 Assessment (002)
- 6th grade – 8th grade
- Fall 2020 Events: Contact Matt Connolly
- Confirmation is offered on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:45 pm, Sept. 16 – Apr. 28. Youth will study the 6 chief parts of Luther’s Catechism throughout the year. We have options for both in-person (socially distant and wearing masks), at home, and both! Contact Matt to sign up.
- Teen Shepherds: If there are any HS youth who are interested in serving and being mentored as a teen shepherd in Confirmation, please let Matt know.
- 6th grade – 12th grade
- February 2021 update: Sunday school is now meeting each week at 10:00 am!
- Grades 9-12
- Sunday evenings, 6-8 pm, September 13 through May 16.
- We will have an in-person option in a large room downstairs as well as a Zoom meeting option. Contact Matt for details!
- Friends are always welcome!
Click to view 2021 Impact Axios Event Schedule — but check with Matt Connolly for updates/changes.
Mission and Outreach
- There are plenty of opportunities to serve at home and away: VBS, feeding the homeless, Operation Christmas Child, VEAP and Feed My Starving Children